Leasing has many proven advantages and some of these are listed below :
- Maintains cash flow
- Fixed payment terms throughout the agreement
- 100% finance
- Tax advantages - lease rental payment can attract 100% tax relief secured against the equipment purchased
- Leaves current credit lines unaffected
Contact us now on 01706 507888 to discuss how our lease plans will benefit you.
No need to buy, lease from just a few pounds per week.
Benefits of Leasing
The importance of installing good quality, effective security measures need not be compromised by budget constraints. The ability to lease all manner of security systems, including Intruder Alarms, Closed Circuit Television, Access Control and Fire Alarms ensures that you can achieve the level of security you require. Some of the key reasons for choosing the lease option are detailed below.
Latest figures suggest that at least fifty per cent of current security installations are financed through leasing, with ninety five per cent of ‚The Times‚Äô top one hundred companies and nine out of ten Local Authorities and firms of the Chartered Accountants in England and Wales acquiring equipment in this manner.
- All lease payments made under lease agreements are fully tax deductible.
- By leasing rather than buying security equipment, you can offset the full amount of annual tax allowance of only twenty five per cent of the capital value of the equipment, which diminishes each year.
- Immediate use of the equipment without capital outlay.
- The cost of the equipment can be spread over its working life. As the rentals are based on the cost of the equipment at today‚Äôs prices and paid from tomorrow‚Äôs income, they represent a real safeguard against inflation.
- Fixed prices means easy budgeting.
- Budgeting and administration are simplified by the convenience of fixed rentals. Although most rentals are quarterly, they can sometimes be structured to tailor specific budgetary requirements.
- Easy upgrade to maintain pace with constantly improving technology.
- You can take advantage of the technology by simply upgrading the equipment at any time during the contract, with outstanding balances included in the new rental arrangements.
- Using leasing as another line of credit allows working capital to be released.
- Leasing offers simple and quick decisions. It also leaves existing credit lines and overdraft arrangements undisturbed and unlike bank facilities, cannot be withdrawn at short notice.
Should you be considering the acquisition of a security system via the leasing option and require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our sales office to discuss leasing options further.